Registration Preparation Checklist
Please view the SOLA Giving Day training materials and review the Terms of Service document provided prior to registering:
The lists below will ensure that you have everything you need to breeze through registration and become fully verified to participate in SOLA Giving Day 2022! When you're ready, scroll down to begin the registration process.
Eligible organizations are:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations*
- Public / Private Schools
- All organizations must be in good standing with the IRS and Louisiana Secretary of State and provide services to communities in South Louisiana
*These are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations described in section 501(c)(3), which is other than a private foundation under section 509(a), of the Internal Revenue Code.
To register you will need the following information:
- Primary Contact information
- Organization Logo (JPG, JPEG or PNG file size 300x300)
- Mailing Address
- EIN Number
- Form 990 or postcard verification to verify the size of your organization and registration fee (based on total annual operating expenses):
|Registration Fee||Organization's Total Annual Operating Expenses*|
|$100.00||$0 - $200,000|
|$150.00||$200,001 - $500,000|
- *Your organization's total annual operating expenses can be found on Page 1, line 18 of your most recent Form 990. You may subtract line 13 (grants and similar amounts paid) from your total expenses. See example HERE.
- As a reminder, the registration fee must be paid before your organization's profile can be made public on the SOLA Giving Day website.
- You will be prompted to pay your registration fee online using a credit/debit card during the registration process.
To accept donations you will need to provide the following information:
- Organization's bank account and routing number
- The name, date of birth, home address and last four digits of the SSN for a representative of the organization (Learn why this is required).
If you have a fiscal sponsor (other than CFA), you will also need:
- The legal name and EIN of the fiscal sponsor
- To submit this Fiscal Sponsorship Form